I have been using this spray tan company for the last two years, and i am completely honest when i say they are the best! Im not sure what solutions they use- but i do not tan in a tanning bed or lay out in the sun (who has time for that? lol… plus just say NO to tanning beds!!) and as shown in these photos, my tan is really natural and bronzy! I LOVE the color i get and i love how i don’t smell at all after my first shower. There is also something about it that just makes my skin look glowy, shimmery, and smooth. They are usually located in salon suits, through out the metroplex and you can easily email them to book an appointment. They get back to you promptly and all their locations are located really conveniently spread out through out the Dallas, Texas area! They are appointment only because your tan is sprayed on manually by a person… not a machine. They wipe down your hands, feet, and dry you after your finished as well.
And of course, i must give a tiny lecture on tanning in tanning beds or laying out for a long time with oil… I worked at a Medical Spa last year and i learned so much about skin damage. And you know where pretty much 99% of the damaged skin was from? Yup- the sun. When we are young we only care about looking good in the present. And as much as i myself LOOOOVE being super tan and bronzy and of course i grew up on the beach so it has been a battle for me… but after seeing all of the things these women have to go through… and i mean painful and EXPENSIVE treatments and products just to get rid of premature sun spots, wrinkles, freckles, dis-coloration, and texture. On the flip side- I also met some women who avoided the sun because they too learned at a perfect time in their life that they can prevent quick aging! And let me tell you when you see them without makeup and in the bright natural light you literally have to compliment them on their gorgeous skin! Do you really wanna look 50 when you are 35? Do you really wanna spend thousands and go through painful treatments? NO.. so avoid the sun and spray tan. Spray tans evolve with everything else and just get better and better! Your welcome.
I email them to book an appointment: email@example.com
Quick Spray Tan Tips:
- Shower, shave, & exfoliate your skin before a spray tan
- Do not put on any makeup or moisturizers before. Make sure skin is as clean and barre as possible
- When they suggest the moisture lock- take it!
- When showering, esp. your first shower after your spray tan- just rinse off with water and hit the “hot spots” with soap.
- Put on tons of moisturizer after each shower. Dry skin flakes off and causes blotchiness. So KEEP hydrated!
- Either get your tan in the morning and shower it off at night, or get it late at night and sleep in it. The longer you keep it on the better! I suggest 8 hours. I always lay down a extra sheet on top of my bedding and pillows so that i dont get it all over my bedding if i choose to sleep in it.
- They are really great about picking the best color for your skin tone… so take their advice the first time and if you want darker, the second time ask them for a “double dip”. It’s an extra $10 but sooo worth it! I ALWAYS get a double dip. But i have a olive skin tone and really need it since my skin rarely ever sees the sun light.
Iv’e been WAITING to blog about coconut oil! It can be used for sooo many different things and is so so good for you from the inside out. if you have read my blog before you know how much I RAVE about coconut water and the health benefits of it (See “Body” to find my post on coconut water), but come to find out raw coconut oil is just as— if not more— beneficial for your skin. I am even considering taking coconut oil supplements due to the huge range of benefits for skin, hair, and body! So since i have blogged already before about the health benefits for your body and metabolism of coconut water, here are the many ways you can use the organic oil for your skin and hair:
- As moisturizer from head to toe
- Lightens age spots
- Prevents stretch marks
- Natural SPF 4 for your skin
- Topically kills yeast infections (of the skin)
- As a massage oil
- Natural chap stick for your lips
- An intense deep conditioner when left in your hair
- Helps reduce the appearance of varicose veins
- Can reduce the itch of mosquito bites
- Can help resolve acne when used regularly
- Mix with salt to remove dry skin
- Naturally clears up cold sores
- Eye makeup remover
- Razor burn
- Cuticle oil
“We tell our patients that from the time of infancy through the senior years, coconut oil is a wonderful moisturizer for skin and hair. It has good amounts of the antioxidant vitamin E, which is very protective. If you are using on the skin regularly, it is best to try to find an organic coconut oil, to reduce the absorption of toxins and pesticides through your skin.”
“Studies have show that intake of coconut oil can help our bodies mount resistance to both viruses and bacteria that can cause illness. Even more, it also can help to fight off yeast, fungus and candida.Coconut oil can also positively affect our hormones for thyroid and blood-sugar control. People who take coconut oil also tend to have improvements in how they handle blood sugar since coconut can help improve insulin use within the body. Coconut oil can boost thyroid function helping to increase metabolism, energy and endurance. It increases digestion and helps to absorb fat-soluble vitamins.”-Dr Oz Show